Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HuMp DaY Haiku - Blessings

Blessings will appear
if you focus upon them. 
Gratefulness attracts!

We're quite happy this week. We finally found a suitable (aka near perfect) apartment for our developmentally disabled son. While he's not as excited as we are... yet... we're both doing a happy dance. And sending grateful prayers to the apartment hunting gods for blessings given. *wink*


We're keeping Hump Day Haiku a bit low key during the holidays... everyone is so busy! If you have time and are so inspired, do join in by either posting your haiku in the comments, or adding your blog post with Mr. Linky. 

Happy Holidays! 
 



2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Your energy levels seem better Helen. Glad to hear that. I will be posting my Haiku with my 12 day of Mary. Have a wonderful rest of the week. I think this Friday will be my final post for this year. I have much to do. At least I'm thinking that, tee hee. You know how it is. Seeya.

Rhonda said...

Lovely Haiku and photo. So glad to hear you are having a great week and have found the perfect place for your beloved son. Sending you big hugs. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...